Sunday, January 14, 2007

Can't knit fast enough to make something warm....

Its Foggy today ...Looked out the window to the new high school site behind my house.. well .. I can hardly see it.. its thick today in here. still overly warm in the house. it says 78 in here.. Wow.. its January ... So I go and check the chron.com site.... And this is NOT IT...
I stayed in Texas For a REASON!!
wintry mix of freezing rain, sleet and freezing temperatures is expected in the Houston area Monday and Tuesday, as a strong but slow-moving arctic front brings scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms today.
"It looks like we will be dealing with rain tonight and tomorrow," National Weather Service meteorologist Paul Lewis said Saturday night. "But it's going to take most of tonight and all day Sunday for this front to move all the way to the coast."
In a special weather statement issued Saturday, the service said the threat of significant ice accumulations ... appears to be increasing.
With ice accumulations between 1/4 - and 1/2 -inch, driving will become "extremely hazardous," and trees and power lines may come down, the weather service said.
Temperatures today are expected to be about 20 degrees below Saturday's high of 72, Lewis said.

AH crap?

I don't do cold.. I don't do rain .. or sleet or snow.. or .. just wet in general..

A happy 9TH BIRTHDAY TO CINDY! I gotta find coffee.. I will be back...
To Starbucks yall..



No comments: