Tuesday, January 9, 2007



Most people know I have been attempting knitting. Most of what I have made so far I have given away for gifts. My resolution for 2007 was making for myself. So.. in that attempt.... I have accumlated quite a stash of yarn when it goes on sale at Hobby Lobby. I have also gotten the name Yarn Ho.. well "will work for Yarn" Hey whatever works right? I got a very nice set of circular needles for Christmas from my husband. I haven't gotten that down yet. I am pretty much assured I need to go back to the knitting class in Friendswood a few more times.





I was blessed with a gift certificate and a 40% off coupon today!! Guess what I bought??? Yes that wonderful looking contraption up there.. Yes I say .. I broke down and bought it and not the Barbie one mind you.. its actually pretty complicated. Mac will tell ya.. I'm Knitting I'm Knitting..... He is the one who figured how to thread it and get it working. He is such a good Yarn Ho husband.. He sits there and rolls yarn into balls for me.. so sweet of him....



Well back to the machine... Thus far we tried several types of yarn, Some Eyelash that was almost $10 a skein that they had on sale today in HobbyLobby. Can't beat that at all. I need to always add to the stash. They had a few things I just had to get .. and I also bought new sticks.. some 10.5's to work on my shawl that I want before the end of eternity. And I made 2 bags.. One even now has beads on the bottom .. I promise pictures soon as I can find the cord to the stupid camera ....





Things on Needles....

1.) Shawl : made with purple /grape/ Bulky .. about 4 inches .. 50 Stitches wide /?? rows so far

2.) Felted Wool Bag pink of course.... long way to go

3.) Purple scarf.. made with ribbon/topika yarn

4. Fuzzy Pink and Hot Pink Scarf... Almost done.. maybe another half hour of knitting left....................... and so it goes...

5. Fuzzy Pink Purse... doing handles now.. Needs liner ..

6. Purple on the town handbag.. Almost finished.. done on Macs Knitting madness machine..

7. Wine Cozie FINISHED!!





My practice this week is on cabling... ready to try a project using cable knits...



IF I HAD $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



KOIGU!!!



I want to do a shawl out of this stuff MAN!!!!!
Ok.. so .. it goes..
Music Today : Natasha Bedingfield
I bruise Easily
See ya all tomorrow.. Hugszzz
DEE




No comments: