Wednesday, January 10, 2007



Ok today I finished the bag that has been tagged with the Harry Potter Trinket Bag.. I followed the directions and tada.... It actually felted. It did shrink ALOT... Warning.. to make socks.. or maybe a pair of slippers out of this.. knit alot more rows! I am eventually running a drawstring through it and making a cord for it. It will have beads hanging off it on the bottom and perhaps I might even attempt that Bedazzle stuff to make it more.. well.. blingy.. It has to dry now.. we shall see what happens next with it.


Running screaming through the streets..

I really can't find the motivation to really do much today. I thought 2007 was supposed to be a better year.. so far its still been 10 days of HELL. I need to go through my clothes and sort things .. clean up and organize. Maybe I need to join FlyLady again.

Somebody have any inspiration??? I am not finding it. I knit a few rows on the grapeshawl and sat watching soap operas.
Ok ..Going to start dinner and then maybe perhaps knit a few more minutes.

No comments: